It's been the first term of school and much has changed. My friends are so different.God, what has happened. Primary school was so much better. They have all changed, changed beyond help. I don't even know who they are no more. today i went to the st nicks carn.we were stalking alot. I think i should have gone for training, then i would have read more about chem and also learnt MORE Amaths(which btw , I am trying to learn on my OWN). Yea. this is so sad.its depressing. your close friends have changed in a matter of 10 weeks right before your eyes. isn't that super sad. Also, I think somehow or other I could have stopped the process. It's so sad. It's so Dramatic.
Speaking of dramatic.In Children's Lit, there is this group which is called performing arts, i want to join it, so i figured that i must be EXTREMELY dramatic during the meetings, lame? I don;t think so.
Our CAs were terrible. and they are going to modify 15%. GOD. what the hell is wrong with their brains.It seemed like they WANTED or WANT us to get 85%. It's pure stupidity. They are trying tokill us, wait no. They are trying to suck every bit of life out of us and then hang us.. Yea.I'm not afraid to pass comments on this as I think it is RIDICULOUS. Exams are to assess us and also to look at how well we are progressing, not to make sure that our grades are the same as others. If we are smart then, so be it. I really would like to go a class down. I think many people really would not mind it. I hate this dumb "ip" or "*" programme. yes, stretch us but not our exams. It's down right dumb. D-U-M-B!I spell it out for you because i think if you have a brain you will think it is stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D!!
there will be training during the hols....oohhh...nevermind. I shall work hard, i will ACHIEVE!!!!
loves <3
sweets
stuff
chocolates
cookies
blah blah
blah blah
blah blah
hates
bitches
blah blah
blah blah
blah blah
blah blah
blah blah
Taggy <3
insert tagboard here (:
Thanks <3
Layout - Raynee
Host - Blogspot
Image Host - PhotoBucket
Layout H - Blogskins