okay... the 2 ppl i missed out was Min Yan and Grace. Haha. anyways, now there r 5 ppl joining track!
~me, yanglin,jessica,francessca and yun zhu~
yun zhu will join after june.
okay anyways, yanglin,yunzhu and francessca all do sprint...BLEH!
nobody 2 accompany me.=(
even tai zi and lizzi(hu is joining shooting) oso short D la. So bad la. i oso wan but...i can't sprint.so horrid la.
and i dun get 2 b a librarian. it's so unfair la. it's 100hrs CIP and 5points lor! SO UNFAIR!juz because I'm in class comm. Yanglin and I were like "me, me! here! here!" i wanna go rj la. so unfair!!!Francessca wans 2 go HCJC! I gave her an example liao. she says it's e best jc. so bad ryt!!! stupid NICOLE. FLIP U, DAMN U, NICOLE! (flip means bad luck in my lingo, a new word i created)
loves <3
sweets
stuff
chocolates
cookies
blah blah
blah blah
blah blah
hates
bitches
blah blah
blah blah
blah blah
blah blah
blah blah
Taggy <3
insert tagboard here (:
Thanks <3
Layout - Raynee
Host - Blogspot
Image Host - PhotoBucket
Layout H - Blogskins